“Great Hotel”
Review of Omni Chicago Hotel

Omni Chicago Hotel
Ranked #34 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Omni Chicago is a great hotel. The staff is very friendly and you can't beat the location. Rooms are all suites so they come with a separate living area from the bedroom, great perk. Definitely sign up for the select guest program before you check in (Free morning beverages, Free WiFi, express check in/out and its free to sign up). When we return to Chicago, we will definitely be staying at Omni.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,637)

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Like some of the other reviewers, my wife and I were able to book this hotel for 4 nights through Priceline's deals offer. I was able to determine that it was the Omni based off the amenities offered. Booked it for $135/night. I probably could have gotten it lower through Name Your Price, but I was happy with that price. Came to $161/nt with tax.

The hotel was great, as were the staff. So friendly and attentive. The hotel restaurant, 676, was also delicious with a cool view of Michigan Ave. The rooms were a little dated, but the location could not be beat (unless you want to be on the lake). Rooms were clean, nice bed, and pillows.

Overall, was perfect for our trip and would stay there again without hesitation (especially for the price).

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I like the separate sleeping and working areas. As a Select Guest, I also received free coffee delivered each morning, and then also purchase a muffin at a reasonable price. They leave it the door at the time specified (15 minute increments), so you don't even have to open the door. It was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Chicago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thanks for writing a review and for joining our Select Guest program. We hope you will stay with us for business or leisure in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

great hotel, great weekend...stayed in May and it felt like March....the hotel and city are amazing, the weather....well it was a little brisk, but we were still able to enjoy some great tours, some greater restaurants and lots of walking the city

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We're glad you and your boys enjoyed your trip to Chicago. Thanks for taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor and thanks for spreading the word to your clients. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Was at this hotel for 4 days for a work function. It is located in a perfect location in Chicago. Plenty of shops and restaurants in a 3 block radius. The staff at the hotel is very good and trained well. The food during our function was excellent. I stayed in a suite that was perfect. The room was in the back and I couldn't hear any hall noise. Overall, I would definitely stay here every time I go to Chicago.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband surprised me with a trip to Chicago. We flew in last night and checked in to our king suite at the Omni where champagne on ice and chocolate truffles awaited us. The room is spacious with a beautiful city view and within walking distance of tons of shops and restaurants. We are on the 16th floor and it is quiet and the room is spacious and bed super-comfortable. So far - WONDERFUL!

Room Tip: Prior to our arrival my husband joined the Rewards program so we have free wifi, complimentary coffe...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We're so glad we could help make your anniversary special. Congratulations!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and again this past weekend. I was reminded at how convenient this hotel is to everything on Michigan Ave. I had a car rental this weekend since I needed to be in several places out of the Loop and it is so easy getting on and off Lake Shore Drive and then to points north and south. The rooms are very comfortable and like all Omni hotels, the staff is always helpful and friendly. This hotel has become the hotel of choice for me when visiting Chicago.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business