I want to recognize so many people who were exemplary in their service.
1) Sylvia Rollins, Head Concierge. I wanted a fairly last minute reservation at MK restaurant. I spoke with Sylvia on the phone just a few days prior to arrival and within 15 minutes had the desired reservation.
2) Ryan Lettier, Concierge, provided us detailed information on the architectural cruises. Our morning cruise ended up being cancelled by the tour operator and Ryan provided a late check out time to cover us until we could get back to the Monaco.
3) Turndown service was provided as requested and housekeeping in general seemed to be at a high standard
4) Even the bellman went out of their way to ask if we knew how to get the train etc when leaving the hotel.
The rooms are tastfully furnished in that whimiscal Hotel Monaco feel. Beds and bedding both very comfortable. The complimentary happy hour and morning coffee/tea service were both very utililzed by the hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy pure sensory indulgence at the Hotel Monaco Chicago. Nestled in the heart of downtown Chicago, this luxury hotel was named one of The Travel Channel's top 40 hotels in the country. Located on the Magnificent Mile, the hotel overlooks the Chicago River and is within steps of the city's favorite destinations. This dynamic location is matched by exceptional service, exquisite amenities, stylish décor and the adjacent South Water Kitchen, creating a luxuriously rewarding experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Chicago Kimpton