Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago
$188
$143
$118
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$186
$89
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$437
$184
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$200
$192
Hilton.com
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$121
$118
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$208
$189
  • Room Service
$189
$181
  • Room Service
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
$254
$229
2,494 results
All reviewswindow seatwine hoursouth water kitchenthe rivermediterranean suitewine receptionraid the mini baranimal print robesthe loopcomplimentary winea river view roomyoga mattrump towerbrick wallmillennium parkeach eveningfront desk staff
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went to Chicago to celebrate my daughter's 7th birthday. The staff were great! They had a small gift and card waiting in the room for her and that made her day.
The hotel very clean and well put together.
The room was wonderful! Clean, modern, comfortable.
Easy walk to Michagan ave.
Felt safe at this hotel.
We have found our new Chicago hotel!
My advise - Stay here!

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jason m
MarcoScherer, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Jason,
Thanks so much- we really appreciate the great review. The whole team loves to hear we could help a special young lady celebrate her 7th birthday! Thats really great. When you return nextime, make sure to ask for one of our goldfish to be in the room- everyone always loves that.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is such a great hotel for the location, price, and wonderful service! Walking distance to so many things including Millenium Park and Andy's Jazz Club! We stayed for a wedding, but would stay again for a get-away weekend in the city any time!

Room Tip: Request a lower level facing West
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Jeanne,
Andy's Jazz Club is a fantastic spot! I'm so glad you enjoyed the location- with the river walk, lake front and shopping/eating areas so close it really makes us in an ideal spot. Next time you come back try our complimentary bicycles we rent out to our guests and go enjoy the parks! It's a great experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in a few of the big hotels in Chicago on the 'mile', but this is the best business hotel I've seen. At the Monaco, you are out of the rat race, atmosphere, brilliant service, quiet and personal. The business centre is great. The hosted drinks in the evening was terrific and I met some lovely people. The South Water Kitchen was my office for breakfast meetings each day. I had the escape of State Street shopping and the river for views. A fabulously comfortable bed which is critical for a working visit, particularly when flying from Australia. I have now changed from big name hotels to smaller boutique hotels when I travel and the difference is vast. When women travel alone safety, a sense of security and the personal touch make it such an enjoyable visit. Recommended to women business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2013

Hi Gallasingery,
I'm so happy to hear that after such long travels from Melbourne, you found brilliant service, fabulous accomodations and great meals. I'm so glad to hear you tried the experience of boutique hotels and loved it, and we look forward to your next visit stateside.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Monaco for two nights and loved it. My room (and I think all rooms) had a window box with a cushion and pillows and overlooked the Chicago river. It was so comfortable and such a great view that I could have slept in there rather than the bed! The rooms were large and had everything I needed.

The staff at the hotel was exceptionally nice and helpful. They made great dinner recommendations and when we were going to the airport at 5pm they recommended taking the train rather than sitting in a taxi in traffic the whole time. They made sure we knew where we were going and the train ended up being great! Exceptional service.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the river
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Colleen,
Great to hear you experienced exceptional service and had a smooth trip to and from the airports. Aren't those window seats just amazing? Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We came in to celebrate our daughters birthday, she lives downtown.
Great hotel and the deco it has gives it character.
Our first stay here, for 2 nights, we received a room deal email from Sneak Away. Excellent price.
About $160 a nite.

We checked in hour before the free wine hour, that was a treat that we enjoyed in the comfortable lobby. Great touch.
The morning offers complimentary coffee and tea in lobby.
The staff is top notch.

We had Sunday brunch and saw a play Big Fish and all were walking distance.
Our corner room was large and had all the amenities you would expect.
Only negative, adjacent parking is $48 a nite, but at least you have in and out privileges.
Hotel Monaco was a nice find. Enjoy!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
MarcoScherer, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Toltom-
Happy Birthday to your daughter! I'm so glad you got a great rate for a weekend visit with us. May I suggest joining Kimpton InTouch so you can start earning free nights stays and free wifi? You also get two items out of the mini bar at each visit- try the Dagoba dark chocolate bars!
I am glad you enjoyed Big Fish and the location, and we can't wait to host you again for the next special weekend you have in Chicago!