$182
$137
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $291/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$104
$98
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$179
$164
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$153
$127
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$209
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$145
$119
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$229
$224
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$229
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

2,184 results
All reviewshotel burnhamatwood cafereliance buildingmillennium parkthe loopmarshall fieldsdaniel burnhamstate streethistoric buildingcupcakeswine hournordstrom rackoffice buildingart instituteboutique hotelthe theater districtblue line
Reviewed April 13, 2006

I don't know even where to begin my rave of the Hotel Burnham. The staff was beyond nice. Wayne and Allan, who work at the front desk, really helped me when there was a confusion with my reservation. They were so incredibly helpful and friendly. And the hotel's concierge service was very knowledgable. My stay there was so enjoyable, I will always look to Kimpton first before staying at any other hotel chain.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
4  Thank babyblueSF
Reviewed March 26, 2006

Just want to say thanks...i spend alot of time downtown for a VARIETY of
reasons. My wife just surprised me with a night at the BURNHAM and i was
so very impressed. The service was EXCEPTIONAL in every way. I truly
admire how easy you all made it for my wife to arrange all the
accomidations. I don't know excatly who all to thank but it will mean
multple returns to Kimpton and especially Burnham.. SINCERELY JOHN
ATHOS..wife Taylor Tomaska-Athos

Stayed: March 2006
5  Thank C3563LVjohna
A TripAdvisor Member
PA
Reviewed March 16, 2006

Hotel Burnham is fantastic! Honestly, all Kimpton Hotels are great, so it is no surprise that Burnham would be anything but fantastic! My boyfriend had planned this weekend trip for me as part of a Christmas gift...and what a gift it was. We stayed in the best suite in the hotel, but I am positive all the other rooms are great too. We had a view of Ford theather (where we went to see Wicked...FANTASTIC!!) We had a view of Millennium Park, which is just amazing. The historic building itself is just a sight to see, with all the marble and iron work. Great location, we walked to everything, but it is very close to the train station. Shopping of all kinds right across the street and a couple blocks from the Mile. If you go, please meet Tracy, the Concierge, she is FANTASTIC! Let her make your reservations...you will not be disappointed. We took her suggestions for every meal, breakfast thru dinner, and she was right on the money every time. The restaurant at the hotel is supposed to be very good, we never had a chance to get in (make your reservations early, theater goers pack it in) we did have room service one night of dessert...and it was great. Next time, we will have dinner. If you are going to Chicago, pick Burnham...all the romance of a Kimpton...along with the service and standards you come to expect from them. Very safe area, very safe hotel, very clean, great staff.

• Stayed: March 2006
14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 26, 2006

We stayed over Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We arrived the night before the big parade and had requested a room facing State Street. Boy, what a great decision! The temperature hovered in the teens and the wind was whipping right down State Street. We stayed warm and cozy with a bird's eye view of the parade from our big picture window across from Marshall Fields' while breakfasting on the free coffee, hot chocolate, and pastries the hotel provided that morning. Everyone was great at the hotel, even though it was a holiday, and the hotel is unique with a great location.
I highly recommend the Thanksgiving dinner we had at the Park Grill in Millennium Park, and we even went ice skating there! To top off a great weekend, we rolled out of bed onto State Street for the first holiday shopping sales, attended the tree-lighting ceremony in Daly Plaza 1 block away, and followed that by going to see "Wicked" at the Ford Center 1 block away. Best location for the money. ($119/night with their Hot Dates/Great Rates)

• Stayed: November 2005
12  Thank Kim I
Reviewed January 9, 2006

Nice hotel in a good location, esspecially if you're looking to go to the theatre or go shopping. My wife and I stayed here for a couple days with our two young children. The rooms are small, but they were fine for our needs. Front desk staff was a little distracted when we checked in.

GREAT coffeshop on the block. Good reseteraunt in the hotel.

Following the trip, the hotel's assistant manage sent a personal note responding to the areas of improvement I mentioned in the online survey form I filled out. It was nice to get a response that wasn't a form letter.

• Stayed: December 2005