$229
$206
WHotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$137
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$179
$164
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$114
$98
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$140
$127
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$209
$199
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$183
$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$145
$119
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$237
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

2,184 results
All reviewshotel burnhamatwood cafereliance buildingmillennium parkthe loopmarshall fieldsdaniel burnhamstate streethistoric buildingcupcakeswine hournordstrom rackoffice buildingart instituteboutique hotelthe theater districtblue line
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The staff was just wonderful here. The front desk was wonderful and though there was only a quiet room without a view available when I tried to check in early, the gentleman at the desk checked my bags and took my cellphone number down and assured me he'd have a great room for me soon, so I went shopping. I was still able to check in early and it was a beautiful room! This is a boutique hotel, that was not originally built as a hotel, and because of that the rooms are of varying sizes, shapes and on the smaller size. My room was beautiful and was more than enough space and had a lovely bathroom. The rooms all have robes for your use as well as an umbrella to use during your stay. They even have bicycles you can use! I loved this hotel!

Room Tip: if you don't mind city noise, some of the rooms have great rooms. (I loved room 1509)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
BurnhamFOM, Front Office Manager at The Alise Chicago - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

chelbell79,

Thanks for your feedback, and kind words!

So glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that you felt our staff was so friendly. Hopefully you got to snuggle up in those robes (aren't they the best?!) and relax, after all that shopping!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My favorite place to stay in Chicago. It's a beautiful, historic building at a great location. You can walk to all theaters, Michigan Avenue, and Grant Park. Restaurant on first floor has friendly servie and is extremely charming. Hard to believe you're at the corner of State & Washington. Rooms are cozy and nicely decorated. Top floors have great views. Stay if you get a chance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

mooshak19,

We are glad that you enjoyed the location as much as we do! Thanks for sharing your opinions with the TripAdvisor community!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

i have visited chicago many times to see my son. we always find a different hotel, but we love kimpton properties. we have found our new home! hotel burnham!!!! we started with a friendly, helpful front desk staff and then moved to our spacious, clean and well designed room on the 9th floor. the room was comfortable and each need was met. i needed a blanket to keep me warm for the soccer game and within minutes it was delivered to our room. we worked out in the exercise room that had head phones, water and apples. then down to the restaurant for a yummy meal. we had a fantastic visit and will now stay at the hotel burnham when we visit chicago....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

elan w,

We are so glad to be your Windy City home, and thrilled you had such a great experience here at the Burnham! Thanks for the review, and we look forward to welcoming you back home soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was our second stay at The Burnham. We had stayed previously eight years ago and it truly felt like returning to the home of an old friend. Just amazing in every way. From Darnell at the desk who ensured that we had the loveliest room imaginable to Jack who answered all my questions and helped me plan all my adventures to Vale and Nef who were just so happy, helpful and both seemed so proud to work at The Burnham. And Abigail was just dear. the coziness and intimacy of the Burnham is unrivaled and cannot be matched by the larger hotels I am sure. I would never consider anywhere else in Chicago and cannot wait to return! Great bar, great location, coffee in the lobby in the morning was delicious and as everyone else mentions the cocktail hour was lovely. My husband and I enjoyed drinks by the fire every evening and I would even have my coffee by the fire every morning. and I can't not mention the doorman who helped me determine the location of the bells that led to a lovely tour of the sky chapel just a couple of blocks away. Obviously I could go on and on, but will wrap up so that I can give this lovely place and the staff their due! cheers...

• Stayed: November 2012

Thanks for the review, navybeanmamma! We aim to exceed our guests expectations, and glad that we have done so in your case. See you next time!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

On one of my many travels to Chicago, I needed a place to stay that accepted pets without exorbitant fees and weight restrictions added (I was traveling with two friends, one who couldn't leave her dog at home). Hotel Burnham to the rescue! We only needed a one-night stay, so the high room price was split between the three of us, which didn't make it so bad. The location of the hotel is very convenient to shopping and dining. The accommodations were stellar. The room was small, but we really only wanted a place to sleep, so it didn't matter. We loved the blue/gold decor--very classic and a little "old world". The view was right onto the street (we were only on the second floor), but again, if we had been staying longer, it might have mattered for us to get a room on a higher floor. The beds were very comfortable. We brought enough amenities for the dog, but the hotel has pet beds, treats if you need them. Only two room complaints: the bathroom seemed to have a bit of mold on the ceiling and I would suggest at least having the coffee/tea maker already in the room (maybe on a small tray table near the television) instead of having to request it to be brought to the room. We were unable to take advantage of the wine hour due to our schedule (maybe next time!). The service was absolutely wonderful--everyone was friendly and helpful. I particularly want to mention the front desk staff, Darnell and Emil and our bellhop, Terrell. I hope to return very soon to take advantage of their Thanksgiving week special room rates. Overall, I would say that the property is a bit pricey, so take advantage of deals to stay here--highly recommended.

Room Tip: As with most properties in Chicago, higher rooms have better views!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
BurnhamFOM, Front Office Manager at The Alise Chicago - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear NuPwr319,

Thanks for your amazing review! We are so glad that your girlfriend was able to bring her pup, and that you all had a good time! Thanks also for taking note of some of the incredible Burnham staff. I know that it means a lot to them that you remembered them.

Thanks and until next girls weekend,

Jack