I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on East Grand Avenue for three nights in early October. I found it to be an excellent hotel in the number of ways:
1. Location. Literally two to three hundred yards from the Magnificent mile. Ten yards from the Grand Red Line subway station. Well within walking distance to the river area. Also, there are a good selection of eating places and bars in close proximity. e.g Rock Bottom is across the street.
2. Room. Excellent. Large with king size bed. Wide screen TV and decent sized bathroom. Comfy chair and desk. Deep pile carpet. Well decorated room.
3. Staff. Friendly and helpful.
4. Sleep quality. Good. Little noise from inside or outside.
5. The business centre was not huge, Just the three PCs but it did the job.
6. Lifts. Four
1. Check in is not until 3pm, as I arrvied at O'Hare at 9am I had plenty of time to kill, but in all honesty it soon passed
2. One very short telephone call back home to England was $16.80, about £10. Can't win them all I suppose!
Overall. Very good and good value for money. I would not hesitate to stay there again on my next trip to Chicago.More
- Room Service