My Mum and I recently returned from a few days in Chicago. Have stayed here before and decided to upgrade to a suite this time. Loads of space, and having a coffee percolator in the room was perfect. Outdoor terrace was disappointingly bare, nothing like the picture on the website but couldn't complain otherwise. Loads of choice at breakfast. Very convenient location for all downtown and easy to get to from the airport on the blue line. Still haven't seen everything so will be back again ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn