Came into Chicago for a 1 night stay after being in the nearby suburbs for a wedding over the weekend. Front desk staff and bellman were both very helpful and accommodating about storing our luggage, as we arrived several hrs before check-in on Sun and stayed long after check-out on Mon. Our son was traveling w/us & Suite was very spacious- wish we could have stayed longer. Had a light meal & drinks in adjoining Joe Fish Restaurant- very good, beautiful decor, pleasant server. All in all a very good experience & would return. The bellman was especially pleasant and helpful! Wish I could remember his name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn