This is a great location – close to Michigan Ave, Navy Pier Trolley, Red Line, Bus Lines, Restaurants (Cantina Laredo and RPM are across the street). We arrived into town early and were able to get a room before 10am and grab a muffin before the breakfast closed. This was very helpful so we could start exploring the city. The Hotel is located across the street from the fire station but it did not wake us up if they left in the night (they offer ear plugs at the Front Desk if needed). I was looking forward to visiting the outside patio while eating breakfast but it is located inside pool area not near the breakfast room. I did not want to take food through pool area but I did enjoy my hot tea while sitting outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn