Great hotel, great staff! We traveled to Chicago with a group doing all of Route 66 in our Shelby Mustangs. As there is no parking in downtown we had to valet ($55 a night). Three people in our group witnessed a valet power-sliding one of our cars around a corner in traffic. When the valet manager (Nick) was informed of this he made excuses about the power and the clutch - never took responsibility for his employees. I spoke to Andrew the hotel manager and he was great and seemed to take the complaint seriously. I might stay here again but would avoid the valet if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn