My group of 28 just stayed at the hotel last week and there was nothing to fault - the rooms are spacious and clean, the breakfast was great and a a good price/quality ratio. The best bit of the hotel, apart from the wonderful downtown location (shopping and restaurants walking distance), is the service. Prior to arriving I had a fantastic experience organising our stay with Jenna Haymond. She is the one of the most professional sales managers I have worked with - reliable, efficient and accommodating in every way. Also, my sincere gratitude to Ruth and the whole hotel team who made sure that my group was well taken care of during their six day stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn