I stayed here for a week whilst on business. The hotel is perfectly located in downtown, within walking distance of many great bars and restaurants and easy access to drive to the convention center. Although valet is pricey and not optional but cheaper than parking yourself.
The hotel itself is one of the best Hamptons I have stayed in. Above all the service of the staff is that of a much more expensive hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
So why only 4 stars. That is purely down to the fact there is a very busy fire station right across the street. That took a little getting used to, otherwise I would have given it a 5 star. So no fault of the hotel, just the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn