What is a big city in the USA without emergency vehicle sirens. After almost two weeks of driving across more rural areas we loved the buzz of Chicago and the noise. Spent three nights here before flying to NYC. Our suite was on the 11th floor facing W Illinois and with three adults in the party, the suite was absolutely perfect. Wi-Fi was good, beds were comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning and we really loved the free popcorn from the machine in the lobby in the evenings when we trudged back after a long day of sight-seeing. Saw the signs on some floors for the free ear plugs but we didn't need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn