We have been visiting Chicago between Thanksgiving and Christmas for years, enjoying the shopping and decorations of Michigan Avenue and steak dinners. The Hampton Inn and Suites is as reasonably priced as any during this season now that we're not on a business expense account, with large clean suites, free WiFi and plenty of elbow room to store purchases. Michigan Avenue is just a few blocks away. One of our favorite restaurant groups is the Rosebud. The Rosebud Trattoria adjoins the hotel. Ruth's Chris steakhouse is also on the same block. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful which complement the convenient location. We plan to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience downtown Chicago from our Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown hotel. Located in the heart of trendy River North neighborhood, you're in the ideal location to Chicago's entertainment, shopping and dining venues, with easy access to Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue shops. Explore the Loop's business and theater districts, or discover Field Museum, Adler Planetarium or Shedd Aquarium with your kids during your stay. Start your day with the convenience of Hampton's free hot breakfast. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel. We offer a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna. End the day with a reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse connected to our hotel by sky bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Hampton Inn