“Amazing”
Review of Seadog Cruises

Seadog Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Seadog Cruises offers the most fun and exciting ways to see the city. Choose from a 75-minute river and lake architectural tour, a 30-minute speedboat lake tour or Seadog's newest doggie, the Seadog Extreme which, at 30% faster than her doggie siblings features exhilarating high speeds and 180-360 degree spins. Seadog also offers Lakefront Firework Tours Memorial Day - Labor Day! We welcome day-of reservations. Please don't hesitate to call us if you are looking to cruise today!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a wonderful ride, "The Seadog Rarf" Cartier was me & my families tour guide, he was very funny & explained important buildings even though we were on the extreme thrill ride, but if your not from Chicago or if you are I recommend you check this ride out! It was amazing on a beautiful day in the Windy City! Thank you Seadog..!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,507)
All reviews
in 86 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 67 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

A young man named Swagg was the tour announcer for our thrill ride at Navy Pier. He was entertaining yet respectful of all the people on the boat. He was genuinely kind to the younger children and respectful to the older passengers. He was engaging with all the passengers. The captain was very good also. This ride was definitely worth the money.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I took my daughter and three friends to Navy Pier for her birthday. We went on the Seadog Extreme thrill ride, which is the Red boat. I have experienced the yellow boats in the past, which was a lot of fun! BUT, the extreme for four 11 year olds was the way to go! Our cute buddy Ben from Ireland was a great host, and the captains did an awesome job of giving us the "thrills"! You will get wet, probably soaked if you sit anywhere between the halfway point and back where we were. Loud music, 180 and 360 turns. Really a great time! Expensive for sure! $125 with tax for one adult and four kids for 30 minutes, but it was the highlight of their day! Well done Seadog Cruises!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Brian rocked the seadog adventure! Enjoyed his knowledge, humor and tour!! Highly recommend!
We enjoyed the beginning fast ride during a hot day, the seats were comfortable and water was handed out. A quick but thorough history on the bridges, buildings and interesting facts! The river in reverse blew our mind!

1  Thank lilypad13
See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went on the Seadogs Extreme Thrill ride w/ my soon to be 80 year old mom and my brother. The entire staff were very professional but also personable and friendly. The ride is as enjoyable and as thrilling as promised. We did get wet, as promised. Ben, our ride guide, was very funny and took pictures of anyone who wanted him to take a picture of their group as we returned to Navy Pier. Our pilots, Kaitlen, and Samoor, did a fantastic job of providing the "thrills". The music that was played during the ride added to the excitement. I felt that we really got our money's worth, that's for sure ! I would go on it again in a flash !

Been to Seadog Cruises? Share your experiences!