“Great family fun!”

Book In Advance
$27.79*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Seadog Cruises offers the most fun and exciting ways to see the city. Choose from a 75-minute river and lake architectural tour, a 30-minute speedboat lake tour or Seadog's newest doggie, the Seadog Extreme which, at 30% faster than her doggie siblings features exhilarating high speeds and 180-360 degree spins. Seadog also offers Lakefront Firework Tours Memorial Day - Labor Day! We welcome day-of reservations. Please don't hesitate to call us if you are looking to cruise today!
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

To wrap up our summer, we took the kids on the Wednesday night Seadog fireworks ride. I don't remember having so much fun in a long time! Our guide was witty and entertained us while close to shore, but once we got going, there was no need for talking - the wind literally took my breath away. The ride was exhilerating, only wish we had brought along warmer jackets, it got really cold. The fireworks were beautiful,magical; we felt like we were right in the center of it. We did many nice things during summer vacation here in Chicago and in NY, but this was probably the most exciting adventure we had.

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great way to enjoy the fireworks”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The fireworks cruise we took in late August was touristy but worth it for the main event, the Navy Pier fireworks. The ride includes a bit of a cruise along the shoreline, with some "fun facts" about Chicago landmarks (which was harmless but did reinforce my belief that if you want to take an architecture cruise in Chicago, take one offered by the Architecture Foundation.) We also got a sprint out to one of the water intake cribs and back, while it wasn't scary, you certainly are area that you are on a fast boat over open water. The real highlight was the fireworks, we watched them from right off the barge. I could do without the loud soundtrack of peppy pop hits, but it wasn't a deal-breaker.

Visited August 2012
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great combination of architectural tour and speedboat ride on the lake”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife & I, with another couple, did took the architectural tour from Navy Pier; it ended with a trip out and back on the lake. The crew was very good - entertaining and professional. The docent was knowledgeable and entertaining. The cruise left late but I did get a call a few hours ahead telling me that our reservation time was changed (we were even later).

Visited September 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great boat ride on the lake”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Loved the speedboat. The crew was fun and it was a great way to learn about some of the city's highlights. seeing all the tall buildings from the lake was fun. I could have spent all day on that boat.

Visited September 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A great, thrilling ride!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I did the Lake Front tour and not the 'extreme' tour but still found it to be a very enjoyable ride. You go at a good speed to get the wind blowing in your hair and get to see some great sights. The music added to the tour made is more enjoyable as well. I would highly recommend it :-)