“Great way to see the city so much fun”

City Segway Tours Chicago
Book In Advance
More Info
$70.85*
and up
Chicago Segway Tour
Ranked #21 of 192 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: City Segway Tours of Chicago is the first Segway tour company in the world and in Chicago and we work hard to create memorable experiences for our guests. From rolling smaller guest to guide ratios than the city requires to our experienced staff that comes back on a yearly basis, we realize that giving our guests the best tour possible starts before you step on the machine.Come join us for our tours that will take you through Grant Park, Museum Campus, Soldier Field and give you a great view of our hometown whether you've been in Chicago for 10 hours or 30 years.The Segway is a self-balancing, personal transporation device that requires no special skills to operate. Segways are designed to be used in any pedestrian enviornment and will carry you gracefully throughout the Windy City.City Segway Tours- Chicago uses the latest generation of Segways- the i2- that include the new lean Steer technology.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We took a 3 hours tour this is a very good company to go with with very informative fun friendly guides. Our guide was called Meadows he was excellent really relaxed it was important for him to make sure we was having a good time. We had a group of 6 that was 4 or us and another couple so it felt like our own private tour. It is great value of money £40 per person approx a must do if you get the chance get to see the city and have a huge amount of fun.

All reviews
"three hours"
in 20 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 30 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 19 reviews
"small group"
in 11 reviews
"great sense of humor"
in 8 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I scheduled a segway tour for a VERY COLD day in October. As it turns out, I was the only one in the tour! Adam did a nice job of telling me about the city, some history, showing me points of interest on the skyline, and adding a few stories about segway mishaps! It was much easier to ride than I originally expected, which was a pleasant surprise. Although I had on 3 layers plus a jacket and windbreaker, by the end of the tour I was an icicle. Don't shy away from this trip because of the weather, but be sure to bundle up.

1  Thank dawn h
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We took the 3 hour tour and despite the cold we all really enjoyed it. Paul, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. He took his time with the initial training and made sure everyone felt confident on their Segway before we all set off. One of the upsides of an October visit to Chicago is that, in the main, the pathways are clear so you don’t have to worry about dodging pedestrians. We took in some great sights with lots of photo opportunities. Segway’s are lots of fun and a cool way to get up close to areas of interest, we even got to whizz round Soldier Field! Whilst in Chicago we used the hop on, hop off bus and went on an informative architectural river tour. However, the Segway tour surpassed both of these.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I reviewed a bunch of companies before I chose this one. My advice is: read the reviews!! This company is spot on with customer service. They were very friendly & helpful. Our guide Meadows was awesome. Super relaxed & just wanted us all to have a great time. The smaller group size was great. While out on the tour we saw larger groups & I was so glad we had a small group. Another group we saw had to wear orange reflective vests! I was super glad we didn't have to wear those. There were no extra fees on top of the ticket price. All around just a great time. I definitely recommend.