“Will Definintely Be Repeat Customers!”

City Segway Tours Chicago
$70.84*
Chicago Segway Night Tour
Ranked #12 of 185 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: City Segway Tours of Chicago is the first Segway tour company in the world and in Chicago and we work hard to create memorable experiences for our guests. From rolling smaller guest to guide ratios than the city requires to our experienced staff that comes back on a yearly basis, we realize that giving our guests the best tour possible starts before you step on the machine.Come join us for our tours that will take you through Grant Park, Museum Campus, Soldier Field and give you a great view of our hometown whether you've been in Chicago for 10 hours or 30 years.The Segway is a self-balancing, personal transporation device that requires no special skills to operate. Segways are designed to be used in any pedestrian enviornment and will carry you gracefully throughout the Windy City.City Segway Tours- Chicago uses the latest generation of Segways- the i2- that include the new lean Steer technology.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 8, 2013

There are many incredible sights/activites to do in Chicago but for our family this activity reigns #1. My first step on the Segway gave me the thougt that it had a mind of its own but after great instruction and a little practice you cant help but to love it. This tour gave us the opportunity to cover a lot of ground and get some great tidbits of history along the way. Meadows was our tour guide and he did an outstanding job! Even with some construction to navigate around and threat of rain, Meadows didn't allow that to take away from our Segway experience and led our group expertly. We took the 3 hour tour and none of us were ready for it to end, especially our 12 and 14 year old boys. I highly recommend a tour with City Segway and having Meadows as your tour guide! This activity was a hit for our family and will do it again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Turning 60 and my husband, sons and their wives planned this tour for us. I was nervous and found it to be one of the best experiences we have had in Chicago. It was such a different tour...intimate, fun, and we saw places we had not seen during our many trips to Chicago. Our guide Brennan made sure we were all comfortable and secure! He did a fabulous job. This experience is a tough one to describe. I would highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat. We ranged in age from 25-60 and we all had smiles on our faces.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife and I are in our late forties and have never done seg-way before.We found it easy & fun,we will now do it where ever we can.It is a very competitive market in Chicago,our tour was fun and the guide was informative and professional,we would be happy to recommend this to you.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have visited Chicago a couple of times as well as many other locations, and this is absolutely one of the best tour experiences I have had anywhere. Meadows was very patient, and learning the Segway was fun and easy with his help. By the end of the tour, we felt like we had been doing it for years. Very intuitive machine that learns how you handle your own balance. Meadows made the tour perfect by adding information and local trivia. I highly recommend this tour and Meadows as your guide. I will do the same tour again the next time I come, if not for the sights, then for the fun of the Segway. I arranged the tour for myself and four others, SCORE! They owe me big time! I plan on doing Segway tours in every major city I visit in the future; and hopefully with City Segway. They give discounts on future tours.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This tour was amazing! A very Friendly and Fun atmosphere. Loved every minute of it!
Tour guide Meadows was awesome. Thanks for making our trip to Chicago a good one.