“Time of our Life!!”

$70.85*
Chicago Segway Night Tour
Ranked #12 of 186 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: City Segway Tours of Chicago is the first Segway tour company in the world and in Chicago and we work hard to create memorable experiences for our guests. From rolling smaller guest to guide ratios than the city requires to our experienced staff that comes back on a yearly basis, we realize that giving our guests the best tour possible starts before you step on the machine.Come join us for our tours that will take you through Grant Park, Museum Campus, Soldier Field and give you a great view of our hometown whether you've been in Chicago for 10 hours or 30 years.The Segway is a self-balancing, personal transporation device that requires no special skills to operate. Segways are designed to be used in any pedestrian enviornment and will carry you gracefully throughout the Windy City.City Segway Tours- Chicago uses the latest generation of Segways- the i2- that include the new lean Steer technology.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 16, 2012

There is no other Segway tour company we would recommend. We had an amazing tour, our tour guide "rocked", was fun and made our tour out of this world. The entire staff at City Segway are very nice, helpful and their facility is very clean warm and welcoming. The Maine Gang and our New Hampshire tour kind was a perfect combination.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Really enjoyed this segway tour. Had opportunity to practice before we set off on tour. Unfortunately, I was hopeless, I think I was too nervous and worried I was going to fall off. Big thanks to Russell for guiding me around the tour, especially near the roads. My husband got the hang of it straight away. Had a group of 7 people in one tour which was the right amount. A really different way to see Chicago. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was our second segway tour and as great as the first though completely different. Katy took us around the waterfront and parks with humour and knowledge and with such charisma as to make it a really fun trip. I'm sure there are many versions of this tour, but City is a reliable and responsible company that we will return to again and again.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had the most amazing time in Chicago and the segway tour was the highlight of my trip. Our tour guide Russell was fantastic too.

Anyone debating whether to go on this tour, I say book it as it has to be one of the best things I have ever done whilst being on holiday & I will definitely be booking again when I return to Chicago :)

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was my favorite thing we did in Chicago. It's the ONLY way to see the city! We saw 8 miles of parks, museums, and stadiums in 3 hours. We also made several stops to rest your legs/back/feed. Many of the places we went were not accessible by car and would be a very long walk. Our guide was knowledgeable, but we did learn more about the city on an Architecture Cruise, the segways were just way more fun!