“Great view with unique menu.”
Review of Rebar

Rebar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rebar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #539 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Description: Rebar. This chic, sophisticated downtown Chicago bar and lounge located on the mezzanine level offers a vibrant atmosphere in which to enjoy captivating views of the Chicago River & Michigan Avenue Bridge. Rebar takes a progressive approach to food and drink, and features ever-evolving hand-crafted cocktails & varied artisanal small plates. The beverage list is heavily focused on champagne & small-batch spirits, and is constantly curated in an effort to innovate and feature the most exciting products in the industry.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great atmosphere, pretty dark and interesting menu. Extensive sushi menu too. Though at $32 for a champagne cocktail, it's not a plane I go regularly. Service is impeccable as is standard throughout the Trump Organisation.

1  Thank Captainatkinson

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here for drinks before a show during our stay at Trump Tower. I cannot comment on the food as we sat at the bar and only ordered drinks. The cocktails were great and they were able to make my husband a special drink that he is not able to find very often. The atmosphere of the restaurant was beautiful. I wish we would have had time to come back and eat. We will make sure to do so on our next trip

Reviewed November 25, 2012

ambience is great. views of river and city lights are impressive. relaxing place to sit and unwind. staff friendly too....... nicely dressed crowd, but casual also welcomed and treated no differently.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Loved the view and comfy chairs, not too keen on the $17 cocktails. However, it did have an excellent drinks and wine menu.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Overlooks the Chicago River...beer started at $8.00 and up from there. Upscale. Sushi menu. Felt like a tourist when I walked with my camera & bags. Bring some money if you plan to have a few drinks and sushi

1  Thank Victoria S