“Simple and yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Chipotle makes consistently good food. What's not to like?
From Vegan to meatatarian, it will suit all dietary needs. Portions are more than generous and reasonably priced!! Eat at Chipotle...and eat there often. :)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent food! The service was good, our waitress even tolerated our attempt to speak in Spanish with her. The food was served hot and tasted wonderful.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I didn't like the food nor they way like they serve it. There is no much things to comment about this restaurant... That's a fest food restaurant so you can't wait much from that.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I guess Chipotle Grill is a chain in the US. Being from Canada, I'd never been to one when my girlfriends and I chose to go there for lunch when we were visiting Chicago. The food was delicious, fresh and abundant, with lots of options to suit almost any taste. And it was licensed - I got a beer with my lunch! I agree with another reviewer who said that the seating arrangement leaves a bit to be desired, but I assume they aren't hoping you'll hang out there. Overall I thought it was really good. :)

Reviewed August 1, 2012

this is my fave to order! I didn't care for Chipotle initially until I tried the burrito bowl for the first time. I order it with brown rice, chicken, fajitas (veggies), med salsa, corn, lettuce, cheese and sour cream! Try it and you won't be disappointed. The chips and guac are good too. The chips can be a bit salty at times but just brush off the salt if it's too much.