“ABSOLUTELY the best way to see Chicago!”

Chicago Segway Tour
Ranked #58 of 183 Tours in Chicago
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I was a little nervous about this having never been on a segway before but what fun - within 15 minutes I got the hang of it and was completely comfortable whizzing along Chicago Lakefront. There is a full orientation before you leave and the tour which lasts around 2.5 hours covers all the major sights without all the walking. Unfortunately it was little windy throughout our tour so we couldn't take picture but it didn't dampen our enthusiasm. Well worth the money and I will keep an eye out for this in other cities now.This was an awsome experience.
Thanks Chicago segway tours

There are newer reviews for Chicago Segway Tour

Reviewed March 19, 2010

I signed up for this tour with friends to surprise my husband on his 30th birthday. We had a blast! I originally had the opinion that Segway tours seemed ideal for lazy people and since I have two perfectly good legs, I would never go on one, but my mind changed instantly! We had a great guide that knew lots of fun facts about all of the sights, we covered LOTS of ground, which walking would not have allowed, and riding a Segway around town was a blast! Sure, you look like a nerd and get lots of stares and comments, but the pedestrians have NO idea how much fun Segways are to ride!
The route was fantastic and the safety was priority for this comapny.
Thanks Tripadvisor for the nice deals you senting us
Michelle Evans

Reviewed February 25, 2010

We toured Chicago and had an amazing time. The tour guide was so informative and friendly - he gave us all the best tips on where to go and what to see. The tour it's self was so fun, it is our best memory from the trip,even if the weather wasn't perfect .The Segways are so easy to use and a great way to get around. We can't wait to take more tours in other cities!

Reviewed February 23, 2010

We had a terrific time cruising around Chicago.
We highly recommend this unique Lake front Segway Tour to anyone!
Two thumps up, for the whole package.

P.S Take a lacket with you

Reviewed February 16, 2010

We found the phone number of Chicago Segway Tours up at tripadvisor, called them and made a reservation -- and none of us had ever been on a Segway in our life! It was so much fun, not only seeing the sights in the city, but riding the Segway (so many people on the sidewalks asked if they were easy and fun to ride -- they are!).This is absolutely the best way to see the city. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable and riding a Segway was a ton of fun. It only took my wife and I about 5 minutes to get comfortable with it.
I would recommend this to anyone considering it. Way more fun than I could have imagined and an excellent way to see DC! Owning a Segway is now on my wish list!
Take care
Gina

Been to Chicago Segway Tour? Share your experiences!