“Our Segway tour was fabulous”

Chicago Segway Tour
Ranked #55 of 178 Tours in Chicago
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Hamlet,NC
“Our Segway tour was fabulous”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I signed up for this tour with friends to surprise my husband on his 30th birthday. We had a blast! I originally had the opinion that Segway tours seemed ideal for lazy people and since I have two perfectly good legs, I would never go on one, but my mind changed instantly! We had a great guide that knew lots of fun facts about all of the sights, we covered LOTS of ground, which walking would not have allowed, and riding a Segway around town was a blast! Sure, you look like a nerd and get lots of stares and comments, but the pedestrians have NO idea how much fun Segways are to ride!
The route was fantastic and the safety was priority for this comapny.
Thanks Tripadvisor for the nice deals you senting us
Michelle Evans

Brookline,MA
“Great Fun...nice folks...good value!”
Reviewed February 25, 2010

We toured Chicago and had an amazing time. The tour guide was so informative and friendly - he gave us all the best tips on where to go and what to see. The tour it's self was so fun, it is our best memory from the trip,even if the weather wasn't perfect .The Segways are so easy to use and a great way to get around. We can't wait to take more tours in other cities!

Boston,Ma
“Excellent/professional organized tour”
Reviewed February 23, 2010

We had a terrific time cruising around Chicago.
We highly recommend this unique Lake front Segway Tour to anyone!
Two thumps up, for the whole package.

P.S Take a lacket with you

Hudson,NewJersey
“Fun,educational &exciting”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

We found the phone number of Chicago Segway Tours up at tripadvisor, called them and made a reservation -- and none of us had ever been on a Segway in our life! It was so much fun, not only seeing the sights in the city, but riding the Segway (so many people on the sidewalks asked if they were easy and fun to ride -- they are!).This is absolutely the best way to see the city. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable and riding a Segway was a ton of fun. It only took my wife and I about 5 minutes to get comfortable with it.
I would recommend this to anyone considering it. Way more fun than I could have imagined and an excellent way to see DC! Owning a Segway is now on my wish list!
Take care
Gina

Alamo,NV
“The best way tosee Chicago”
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We had an absolutely wonderful time on our Segway tour! I will continue to take Segway tours whenever I go to a new city . The employees were a pleasure to work with, the guide AWESOME, we were pros in no time. We took the tour our 2nd day in Chicago. I highly recommend doing it early on. You can get an idea of places you want to spend more time visiting. Our guide was so knowledgable, it made it easy for us to have a priority list of must see places. If you've never visited Chicago this is the BEST way to do it.
That's true! I am an experienced traveler and believe me I know what I say! Open two-level bus is nice, walking around by foot is good, having your personal tour-guide on a car is not bad, but they'll never get even close to Segway-tour excitement!
ENJOY!!!

Been to Chicago Segway Tour? Share your experiences!