“Stretching my Lunch Time Dining Experience.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: West Loop
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I wanted something different for lunch. It's always the same ole choices for lunch, burgers, pizza, Chinese, tacos, soup and salad or sandwich...pasta every now and then...you can't keep eating this daily. I ventured into Roti...I really didn't have a clue about what to order, I just wanted something different from the norm. The young lady taking the orders helped me to decide.
I ordered the Sultan sandwich with Chicken!! It was topped with red cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, and greens. It was very good and fresh!
The next day I ordered the Mediterranean Chopped Chicken Salad! It was tasty too!
They have Salmon on the menu for those observing Lent...
Enjoy!

1  Thank JazzyShar
There are newer reviews for Roti Modern Mediterranean

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went there to have Mediterranean food but want that impressive
They had just opened up and went the second day, would not give any extra sauce for free
Didn't think falafel were made of fava beans.
Little disappointed with first visit. Likely won't return.

1  Thank Vishal P
Reviewed September 26, 2013

While waiting for our Amtrak train in Chicago my wife and I decided to pick up something to eat outside of the train station. We discovered this "fast food" Greek restaurant referred to as Roti . . . it was very affordable and quite tasty , not to mention very quick service. It was set up "cafeteria style" . . . everything was very fresh and the employees were all very friendly and helpful. There was seating inside , or out , and there was plenty of seats at both locations. We will visit this place again the next time that we are at Chicago waiting for a train.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Awesome food, awesome prices, great service and a good atmosphere. Love this place! Great place for a lunch with friends or co-workers. You can get great tasting food without going broke.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visiting Chicago and had never been to Roti. Ordered the rice plate with steak and vinaigrette. Taste was outstanding. Great flavors. Also ordered the hummus and couscous. Very good, especially dipping the homemade pita into the hummus. Also had the cucumber tomato salad, which I plan to replicate at home. Wish we had Roti in Jersey.