Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$118
FindHotel$118
Traveluro$122
eDreams$118
1,553 results
All reviews great location magnificent mile northwestern hospital complimentary breakfast michigan avenue mag mile within walking distance would stay here again front desk staff valet parking water tower fitness center great room king bed floor block downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

My Hilton experience was desimated by a front desk representative named Marcus. He was extremely rude, condescending, and cavalier about our interactions. When I informed him I was planning to write a review he said go ahead and his boss wouldn’t care. I will not be staying here ever again and this strongly affects my views on Hilton hotels and hiring practices.

Date of stay: May 2019
hampton-homewood, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Downtown Chicago and giving us your feedback. Please be assured guest service is our number one priority, and I am very sorry that we failed to meet both your and our own expectations during your stay. We will rectify your concern internally. Again, please accept our sincere apology for your negative experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Convenient for downtown and excellent breakfast.curtains did not meet properly and were disturbed by noise from demonstration at nearby Cambrian hotel.main problem though is long wait for lifts.pity because rooms are nic

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. Breakfast selection is liked by many of our guests, the guest favorite is fresh cut fruit. I am very sorry about the noise from the demonstration, and the elevators delays. We do run the service elevators during busy times to assist guest faster, hope you were able to ride that elevator. Again, thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate it.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

It's not often I get to play the part of an international business executive (and my firm never springs for the penthouse when I do!) but this hotel was pretty well perfect: about a 5 minute walk from the red line metro (maybe 7 with a wheelie suitcase!), and the room was a good size, with a comfy bed and a plentiful supply of hot water.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful any time I had a question, and the housekeeping service was immaculate.

The breakfast was good - bit crowded during the rush, but perfectly adequate - and there was coffee on tap, which helped nicely with the fact my brain was running six hours ahead of the clock, and I kept waking up in the middle of the night.

I will say that the lifts are... not entirely adequate. As far as I can tell the hotel must have been a 5-elevator 13-floor affair to begin with, and then got extended up to 40 floors - with only 3 lift shafts to serve them, presumably so they could fit in more rooms per floor. The issue with that is that on a couple of mornings I waited 5-10 minutes to get a lift down to breakfast only to find the first one to arrive was absolutely full! It's fine going up, though, so if you're in a rush of a morning I'd suggest heading down the stairs - it'll take about as long, and you'll burn off enough calories to indulge in a breakfast waffle without feeling guilty!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Jack. Our staff would love to hear that their friendliness made your stay enjoyable. Our location and proximity to everything is one of our best features. I am sorry to hear about the elevator delays, we run our service elevator during busy breakfast rush so it can reduce the wait times on the guest elevators. hopefully you were able to enjoy our riddles on the floors to pass your time. Again, thank you very much for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

We were extremely pleased with the hotel & staff. The queen bed was the most comfortable bed we’ve ever slept in at a hotel!! Location was excellent to access all the sites we planned during our first stay in the city. Definitely staying here again on our next visit to Chicago.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Global29981038589
hampton-homewood, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

We are thrilled to hear about your pleasant experience at our property! Our main goal is to always make our guests feel at home and it's great to know when we achieve our goal. Thank you very much for your kind review and please let us know if we could assist you with any future reservations.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Great location in the heart of downtown Chicago. This location is walking distance from great restaurants, shopping centers, and many more. The hotel itself is very descent and customer service and house keeping is amazing!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank sharhondat2017

We're thrilled to know you were able to enjoy our properties location and take advantage of all the sightseeing near us. Our main objective is to make our guests feel at home and it's always pleasant to know when we achieve our goal. Please let us know if we could assist you with any current or future reservations. Thank you very much for your kind review.