“Comfortable Spot for a Bite Before a Show”
Review of Siam Rice

Siam Rice
Ranked #1,525 of 9,802 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed October 26, 2013

BYOB, which is nice. Amazingly low prices, food just okay, service attentive, food delivery super speedy. Highly recommend it for a quick, cheap bite before going to the Cadillac Palace for a show.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We very much enjoyed our dinner at Siam Rice. We sampled a few appetizers. The spring rolls were the best! Our party ordered 4 different entrees and sampled from each other. The food was hot and came quickly. Our server was very nice and we definitely will go back again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was a classy looking establishment, I went in to ask if they would do takeout and indeed they did. It was really packed during lunch time, all tables were taken. Prices were surprisingly low, I was expecting higher prices. Meal was fresh, hot and fast, but was not the best Thai food I ever had, it was a little bland. Very good overall!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I rarely eat Thai food and am a picky eater - so I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the food at Siam Rice. I went over lunch and the place was extremely busy -- I thought that we would be waiting for at least 20-30 mnutes to get a seat. I was surprised that our party of 7 got in within 5-7 minutes tops. The service was very quick and the dishes came out very hot and fresh. I had the Golden Noodles with chicken. I was in love instantly. The noodles had a rich broth type sauce and fresh chicken, pea pods and other yummy vegtables. It was very filling. The next time I'm in Chicago I will definately go back!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Siam Rice has the best Thai food...The service is good and the food comes fast. I usually visit during lunch & you must get there before 12 in order to get a seat.

I've taken many of my co-workers to this place and they love it. The prices are very affordable and the atmosphere is very comfortable.