“Food was disgusting”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been a long time customer of CW Napkin and I am not sure what has happened, but the last order, the food was terrible. I received less food with a full slab rib meal than I ever did with the half slab meal. The onion rings came straight out of an ore ida bag and were placed in a microwave. The barbeque sauce ( which used to be delicious) came straight out of an open pit bottle. Very disappointing and even more disappointed in the increase in price.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We had a 6 piece order of cold bland chicken, a Caesar salad, and an order of brownies that were more icing then brownies. My wife said "Well at least they got the lettice and croutons right." It took them more then an hour to get it to us and it cost us $26.60 before tip! $15.50 just for the old, cold, bland chicken really!.

Reviewed September 2, 2008

I've been a loyal customer for years but something changed this year. They no longer call you by name when you call and today I had to cancel my order after waiting an hour and a half for it to be delivered. When I called after 70 minutes, I was told it would be 15 more minutes and they offered no explanation nor an apology. After 90 minutes, I called to cancel and they canceled the order but offered no apology or any attempt to get my business in the future. They lost a loyal customer today.

1  Thank AnyaRass

Been to C. W. Napkin? Share your experiences!