“A Real Ball Park”

Wrigley Field
Ranked #17 of 643 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get a behind-the-scenes look at the legendary home of the Chicago Cubs with Wrigley Field Tours. Built in 1914, this must-see Chicago attraction houses more than 100 years of history. New this year, fans can join us on a non-gameday Ivy Tour which includes the opportunity to take a photo in front of Wrigley Field’s historic ivy wall.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

For a baseball fan, there are only two baseball parks: Wrigley and Fenway. A day game at Wrigley is something that a true fan has to visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,234)
All reviews
in 339 reviews
"great seats"
in 194 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wrigley gives a great tour that I highly recommend to any baseball fan. This place is filled with history and you gets lots of insights into the game.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I could really care less about baseball. I have no affinity for any team over another. But, as I walked towards Wrigley Field, all of a sudden, I became a super fan.

We just happen to walk past in between games of a double-header. The mass of fans of all ages and walks of life provided enough electricity, that I walked up to the ticket window and bought tickets.

Two beers, two Chicago Dogs, and one Cubbies loss later, I never felt more like an American. :)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

It's just an all-American experience. The new ballparks are great, but this one is special. You get to experience baseball as it has been for 100 years, yet it's still comfortable for today's fan. Fenway is cramped and claustrophobic by comparison.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We try to make a trip to a pair of Cubs game every year. We take the El in for the night game and get here early enough to sit in the stands for batting practice and always walk away with a few game balls. We are bleacher bums on the guys trips and we love it. We sit here, drink overpriced beer and brats and helmet nachos (overpriced in every ball park, bar none) and make friends with everyone around us. I grew up on baseball and baseball stories from my dad and I fell in love with Wrigley on my first visit. Wrigley, not the Cubs ;) The bleachers aren't all that comfortable, of course, but we have great fun and I always look forward to coming back here for more. The atmosphere and die hard fans and laughs are hard to beat.