“Such a Treat!”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our Friend made us discover Molly's cupcakes one night after dinner and since then we have been coming back for more.

Their Red Velvet is as good as it says and there is a variety of flavor & toppings to choose from.

Great for takeaways or dine-in.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place is very good! I had been hearing about so just finally decided to go, I got the cookie dough cupcake, which is basically a vanilla cupcake filed with cookie dough, and a cookie on top. It was to die for.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

The service was fast and polite - a well oiled machine. The selection of cupcakes was excellent and the Boston creme pie cupcake was amazing!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It was really fun the first time we went, kind of a novelty. But the staff isn't all that friendly, and the Magnolia Bakery has better cupcakes. They have a lot of creative cupcakes, with frosting in the middle. My favorite is the mint, which was available in April but not in November. This time I got a berry one which was good. I like the filling, but I'm not a huge fan of their regular frosting. And honestly, I think it all would have tasted better if they weren't so rude. They rush you through and make you feel like you don't have time to browse. And the poor guy in front of us got two big boxes and they didn't double bag it, so it broke and everything fell to the floor. They didn't even offer assistance, or to make him a new box. We probably won't go back, now that we've found the Magnolia Bakery.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

These are the most decadent, rich and chocolatey cupcakes I have ever eaten. You have to try their signature chocolate/peanut butter filled cupcake.