“A must if you have a sweet tooth!”
Review of Molly's Cupcakes

Molly's Cupcakes
Ranked #8 of 252 Bakeries in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
“A must if you have a sweet tooth!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Molly's is - hands down - better than sprinkles. The cake is moist, the flavours are varied and the ambiance is amazing. (I found sprinkles cake to be dry).
The cappuccino could use a little work, so don't bother getting that. You can create your own cupcake or mini-cupcake [choose the cake type, frosting, and topping] or simply choose from the pre-made specialty cupcakes (which are typically filled on the inside). If you like chocolate and peanut butter, then the "Ron Bennington" is a MUST.
A short subway ride from downtown (from the loop its a 15 min ride on Red line north to Fullerton, 10 min walk to Clark & Wrightwood)

• Turkish first
“Most delicious cupcakes...EVER!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'd heard great things about this place, and so we made our way over there after a trip to Lincoln Park Zoo one day. I couldn't decide which cupcake to get, so I ended up getting a dozen. I've never spent so much money on cupcakes, but these are the only ones I'd do it again for. My favorite - peach cobbler cupcake. Definitely worth the stop!

chicago illinois
“Try it if youre in the area.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Cute shop, swings at the counter for seating , which is a fun idea. Lots of variety, we had the chocolate decadence and the mixed berry. They were good, not excellent. There is a cafe in downtown Glen Elyn called Sugar, that blows this place away. I had the best salted caramel cupcake of my life there. So, for me, if I'm going to splurge on eating junk, I want it to be AWESOME, not just, "meh". Also, they only had Snapple iced tea (gross), no fresh brewed unsweetened tea-which any self respecting cafe should have. They said it was "seasonal". Well, I drank free water, so they lost money there. Cupcakes were pricey, it was almost $9 with the tax for two small cupcakes and nothing else. I won't go out of my way to go back to Mollys, but if I'm in the neighborhood, sure! A fun treat.

Highland, Indiana, United States
“love this place”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been to Molly's multiple times and am never disappointed. I was in Chicago with family so wanted to take them their for the first time. They also loved the cupcakes. Anytime i get a chance to head to Chicago from Indiana with my kids,they know that is one of our stops!! They had a great pumpkin spice cupcake for the fall right now.

Visited September 2012
Bangalore, India
“Cupcakes that melt in your mouth!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The butter caramel and the peach crumble were the best ones among the cupcakes I tasted here. Do NOT miss the butter caramel. It is delicious and absolutely melts in your mouth.
The cafe is crowded even late in the night and the seats are actually swings which are bolted to the ground, something I've seen for the first time!

• Visited August 2012