Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $70.00
from $60.00
from $75.00
3,885 results
All reviews bucktown wicker park food tour the gold coast chinatown tour our tour guide falafel spice shop spice house food stops great tour deep dish pizza would highly recommend this tour local history chicago hot dog three hours spend an afternoon fun facts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

After some deliberation, I decided on the Second City Tour for our sister’s weekend due to the food diversity and the added architectural/ historical elements. Our tour guide , Amber, was amazing. Her energy level was infectious and her love of all things Chicago was evidenced by her enthusiasm. The food was diverse and there was PLENTY of it! We were almost too full to eat at the last two stops. All in all, it was a great tour and was thoroughly enjoyed by all of us.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I've been on a lot of tours,
I've eaten a lot of food and, I live in Chicago. All that said, this was the best tour offering some authentic Chicago specialities guided by an incredible tour guide that made it fun and memorable. Let's start with the fact that Terry committed all 17 of our names to memory. Now add in his remarkable knowledge of the city as well as the resturants and food. His delivery was very engaging and his hospitality genuine. Whether you live in Chicago or are traveling from afar you will not be disappointed. I believe Terry only works on weekends so try to schedule your tour accordingly. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Luke was great! He was very knowledgeable about all things Chicago and he was entertaining. The food was also yummy .

Reviewed August 16, 2019

We had a great experience from the time we were greeted by Jessica, until our group departed 3 hours later. She guided us through the area sharing the history of the West Loop, the great restaurants that were on our list to visit , and other restaurants to consider when we come back to the area.
We definitely will come back to the area and eagerly share our experience with friends and family.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

To begin, I must say that this was not the right tour for my husband and I--we are adventurist eaters with big appetites. However, I will not deny that this is a great tour, but for the more timid eaters and those more comfortable with chain restaurants than hole-in-the-walls.

Though I wish I would have known this before the tour, I will not deny that we learned A TON about Navy Pier and Chicago from this tour! Faith is an amazing and generous leader who is passionate about her city.

The only real complaint that I have (since we should have checked the tour stops before booking) is one oversight: my husband and I did not receive the drinks which we bundled into our tour package :/