Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $70.00
from $60.00
from $75.00
3,885 results
All reviews bucktown wicker park food tour the gold coast chinatown tour our tour guide falafel spice shop spice house food stops great tour deep dish pizza would highly recommend this tour local history chicago hot dog three hours spend an afternoon fun facts
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Our guide David M was very good. He provided a lot of historical information in an interesting manor.
Of course the food stops were also great. Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza was my favourite closely followed by Al’s beef sandwich and Portillo’s hotdog. I guess I like the savoury ahead of the sweets.
I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

First, our guide was late and the tour began late. Then it was an EXTREMELY hot day (mid 90's) and there were spots that he stopped to talk for a while and we could have crossed the street or moved down the street a little to stand in the shade. Our guide made some questionable jokes and put individuals on the spot to answer questions or share information. I have also been on other food tours that shared much more history about the food, including ethnic and other influences that shaped the culture and cuisine. This tour shared much more history about the city and even the architecture than the food or people of Chicago.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

The Best in Chow tour with Jessica S. was a lot of fun! This is a great tour to take if you want to try some Chicago classics. Bring your appetite and your walking shoes!

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

We’d like to thank Chicago Food Planet for a wonderful experience thanks to their guide Dave Z. and their carefully chosen stops during our tour. Not only did we learn so many things about Chicago and Chinatown, we left having tasted some amazing food. We now have several must go to spots every time we visit! Again, thank you for the hard work!

Reviewed July 27, 2019

Our tour hide Mark was amazing. 5 star rating. This was truly an amazing experience, although I do live in the Chicago suburbs, I was showed places I’ve never heard about that I loved. Thank you so much for an amazing day.