All reviews il tavolino michigan avenue floor lobby breakfast credit rooftop bar huge tv two sinks the magnificent mile text message a hilton diamond member blackout curtains nespresso machine executive lounge top floor corner suite amazing hotel perfect location
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We had a great night's stay at the Conrad in Chicago. The rooms are well appointed and very quiet. The hotel is elegant. It is a very good location as well. The new sushi bar is nice on the rooftop also.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Tod C, General Manager at Conrad Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Jammin1985,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Chicago. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to try out Noyane, our sushi bar. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our anniversary weekend at the Conrad. Overall, it was a superb location and excellent visit. The well appointed and spacious superior king room allowed for great city views and plenty of natural light (wall control sheers and blackout curtains allowed us to sleep late when desired). The breakfast and brunch offerings at Baptiste & Bottle were great. The rooftop bar and sushi restaurant was busy and a bit crowded on the weekend if you just desired to get a cocktail at the bar before heading out for the evening. The bathroom had some of our favorite features: separate toilet with door and double vanity. The service staff was exceptionally kind and knowledgeable and even helped my husband surprise me with flowers in our room to make things for the weekend even more special. I will certainly return here for our next Chicago trip.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Tod C, General Manager at Conrad Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear AMGtravel01,

Happy Anniversary from the entire Conrad Chicago team. I'm glad you were able to enjoy all of the amenities in our rooms and high technology experiences. It seems you enjoyed our restaurants very much as well. I'm glad our team was able to also help your husband surprise you with flowers in the room. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I had an excellent stay at the Conrad Chicago. From the time I arrived the staff was very attentive and quick to respond to any needs. The hotel itself is well renovated and the food was exceptional. I would recommend staying here or hosting an event here if you're in the Chicago area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear H2905XFjenniferm,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Chicago's brand new location and allowing our team to provide you attentive and warm service during your time with us. I'm glad you enjoyed all of the food you had with us. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Other than my check in (was working with a new employee, she did her best), everything was outstanding across the board. Look forward to staying here on my next visit. Outstanding sleep in wonderful beds and excellent room service.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear 997evanb,

Thank you for staying and writing about your recent Conrad Chicago experience. I'm glad you had outstanding and fulfilling sleep in our brand new beds. I'm sorry your check in did not go as smoothly as it should've but thank you for understanding that we do have some new hires at the desk. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Very odd Lobby on 20th floor but a wonderful new, modern, clean hotel! Ideal location for Magnificent Mile shopping. Rooftop bar is great place to catch sunset & view of city spring - fall. Restaurant had good food & service for both dinner & breakfast. The only negative was not staying here for our entire trip. We WILL be back.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Dear EatPrayLoveLady,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Conrad Chicago and writing about your recent visit. I'm glad you found our hotel everything you needed for your expectations and fun during your trip. I'm sorry you did not stay with us for the entire trip but we look forward to having you with us next time you are in Chicago.