“Extremely good pizza -- from someone who's not a big pizza fan”
Review of Spacca Napoli

Spacca Napoli
Ranked #184 of 9,882 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My family and I slipped up to Chicago for a weekend getaway and sought-out this restaurant after having a great Napoli pizza in NYC a few years ago (and have been seeking out ever since).

This place didn't disappoint. Very clean and nice interior. Excellent wait staff. Just ordered 2 pizzas suggested by the server (their spicy sausage pizza and another buffalo mozzarella pizza). Both were so exceptionally good.

My 10 year old girl is very non-adventerous when it comes to food -- and even she kept talking about how good everything tasted. Easily our best meal while in Chicago.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The pizzas we had were fantastic. The crust is the perfect thickness and texture. Toppings were fresh and delicious. I also had the Insalata Eoliana which was unbelievable! But the dessert topped it all -- not being a huge fan of tiramisu, I always like to try something a little different. Here I had the tartufo. It was just divine!!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I'm from NY and I am a pizza snob. I hosted a dinner party of 20 in their private room. The owner Jon and the manager were extremely helpful in designing the menu. The service and food was outstanding as were the wines, many which you don't see in a typical Italian restaurant. I like the fact that they have a smaller menu. They concentrate on quality not quantity but don't misunderstand me the portions are good size. The owner is fanatical about ingredients being fresh and the fabulous food there proves it. I had a seafood salad that was off the charts! I am no longer a NY pizza snob. BTW went back for lunch the next day!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

the food is excellent! the place is so clean , the service is good & the staff are very friendly. definately coming back anytime.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This place is consistently the best pizza in the city.
Very creative pies which keep you coming back for more!

Been to Spacca Napoli? Share your experiences!