“Best Italian Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Authentic flavors coupled with freshness, great value and pizza perfection puts Spacca high on my list. Try the Biano Nero - Pecorino with Black Truffle. To die for.

1  Thank James B

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is by far the best pizza outside of Italy. I visit here probably 3-4 times a month. I think I drive my Boyfriend nuts because I insist a visit here when we talk about going out for pizza. Why go anywhere else when this is the best, right? When I visit I always order the margarita and one other specialty. If you're visiting Chicago, this really is a must. It might not be Chicago style pizza, but it is true Neapolitan pizza with very fresh ingredients.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

The fresh ingredients and the simplicity of the muzzarela over the dough make this a delicious pizza for the most demanding pizza connoisseur. A must in Chicago.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The best neapolitan style pizza I've had outside of Italy. Been here at least 20 times, and it has yet to disappoint. I usually order the funghi e salsiccia.

The owner is always nice and sometimes gives out wine while you're waiting.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We took the Chigaco Pizza tour. One of the four places we visited. Although my first passion is deep dish. This place is over the top. Attention to detail and first class ingriedents is the lifeblood of the owner. Its high quality Italian thin Pizza at it's finest.A little off the beaten path. But everytime I visit Chicago this will be on my Pizza rotation.