“Potbelly Needs To Expand”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #1,186 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love a Potbelly sandwich, so what can I say? Friendly service, tasty sandwiches, affordable prices. I wish every Quiznos & Subway was converted to a Potbelly.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We dipped in here to hide from the rain and ended up grabbing a sandwich. Half their menus are healthy/lower cal options plus some local drinks and sweets. The sandwich was fantastic, and the atmosphere was cafe-style. The service was fast and friendly. Great new alternative to Subway, almost makes me want to buy a franchise.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We didn't have a clue how the ordering system worked (we don't have this chain in the UK) but the guy behind the counter had the patience of a saint and helped us through it with a smile.

We only had a simple pizza sandwich in the end, with a few variations, and a soda each. It was a nice change from other chains we've been to - nice food, good value.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fast Service & Good Sandwiches when you're short on time. The Wreck is great. I love the hot peppers and also the homemade cookies

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This sandwich place is typlical of downtown eateries wanting to appear hip and eclectic but is merely a chain with very narrowly spec'd decor and cookie cutter layouts. The salad I had there was decent, and the sandwich was forgettable, but it was kind of cute and convenient while walking downtown.