“Better than Subway”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, Subway is a good sandwhich for the money, but you can get those anywhere. So, try a new sandwich shop. You won't regret this one.

I had the Mediterranean. Totally worth it. The pizza one was only ok.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Loved the steel cut oatmeal and my husband loved his breakfast sandwich.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

The best sandwich I've ever tasted. Our family enjoyed 2 meals at Potbelly. Excellent selection....fresh buns and produce. The service can't be beat. EXCELLENT in every way....check it out! sooooooooooo good!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The food was amazing but I didn't like that I couldn't see what they were doing behind that counter. It wasn't super clear how to order but the staff was friendly and my sandwich was great!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Wonderful food and coffee service and convenient to the hotel