“Chicago Dine-Around”

Chicago Dine-Around
Ranked #6 of 61 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Chicago Dine-Around specializes in unique and interactive dining experiences for corporate and private events. We offer Progressive Dining Tours, where guests travel in a stylish coach bus to the first restaurant for hors d'oeuvres, the second restaurant for the main course, and the third restaurant for dessert. Enjoy Chicago's renowned cuisine while you interact with different colleagues at each restaurant and learn about Chicago along the way. Chicago Dine-Around also offers Interactive Culinary Experiences, Dinner and a Show, and Architectural Dining Cruises. Our events are ideal for meetings, networking, team-building, client appreciation, holiday parties and all types of corporate and private events.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was an awesome experience! Our guide, Brandon, was terrific. Knowledgeable about the city and made it fun by having a little Movie Fact competition with our group. The restaurant was delicious and the staff and Brandon were very attentive, making sure we had everything we needed. They got us through dinner without being rushed and on to our show at Second City right on time. The concierge service was outstanding!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Loved the experience!!! I would definitely do it again. The food was excellent...the service at the restaurants was awesome as was out tour guide. I will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The best experience!!! I searched around the internet to find things to do in the city I grew up in. By far, this tour surpassed my expectations. The restaurants were awesome, our tour guide was personable and knowledgeable of Chicago facts. My group consists of 12 women, and we all agreed we will do this again soon!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had an awesome time. The food was great. The other guess on the tour were just willing to have a good time. The service at the restaurants were amazing. The tour guide and bus drivers were unbelievably friendly, knowledgeable and wanted to provide everyone with an experience you did not forget. I had a great time. Thanks for the experience.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I purchased tickets for my cousin's 50th birthday. The restaurants were awesome! My cousin has lived in Chicago for several years and has never been to any of the restaurants we went to on April 20. And she never heard of the "Chicago Dine Around" event until I mentioned it to her. It was the best gift! Brandon, the tour guide, was very personable. Thank you!

Been to Chicago Dine-Around? Share your experiences!