“Sassy”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Champaign, Illinois
“Sassy”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've got a limited palette, so I always order the chicken tikka marsala. It's the only white meat chicken dish on the menu. It's delicious, yes, but pricey.
My real motivation for writing this is that sassy waiter I always seems to have the misfortune of being assigned. He's obviously wondering where I came up with the nerve to come in and just order food like that; like its a restaurant or something.

• Visited September 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“Lacking in the basics.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were excited to go to this restaurant, but our excitement waned quickly. The papads which are so basic were simply dipped in oil and not fried. They were just horrible and dripping with oil. Next came the benghan bhartha which was again swimming in a ton of oil. We did complain and they did replace both items and did not charge us for the bb dish, but I expect more from an indian restaurant. The items also came out way too quickly indicating that they may have been premade and/or microwaved! We will not be going back!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank indiangal18
Champaign, Illinois, United States
“Good food of lunch”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The lunch buffet was nice and had good hot food. The naan was fresh and good, but the curries are not the best Indian curry I've tasted. This place is more expensive then their Green St. location, but a lot more quieter and spacious.

Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“very friendly”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I ate the lunch buffet. server was friendly and informational about the food.. nice place and decent food... their lentil dish was my favorite.

• Visited May 2013
Champaign
“Taken a nosedive”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This restaurant was ah-okish till soemtime back (although the green street location with Bobby was much better even then). Now, it seems there is a new management in place. Well, it is not working. The price is high, and the food is mediocre.

• Visited April 2013