“Outstanding”

Drury Inn & Suites Champaign
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Champaign
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed here in August...what an outstanding hotel. Bed was extremely comfortable, staff was overly accommodating (even letting me stay an hour past checkout), and the breakfast was really good too. If you're in Champaign, stay here. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Drury offers discounted e-savers on their website with great frequency
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank amanners
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Champaign

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I took a business trip last year and stayed at the Drury Inn in Champaign. I had no car, so I had to take public transportation, and the staff at the inn were so terrific in going the extra mile to make sure I was able to find the bus stop. Also, there is food available all day long, drinks during Happy Hour (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and general love from the staff!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was in town for business for 4 nights. The breakfast was very good. They had a great selection of hot and cold items. The happy hout was great. They had a variety of snacks including chicken fingers, baked potatoes, mac and cheese, chili dogs, chips and salsa, etc. It was all very tasty. The stafff was all very pleasent especially the lady who walked around during happy hour and asked how everyone was doing. She was very nice and polite to talk to. The free drinks were also very nice. My one complain was the beds. They were hard as a rock. I am pretty young and they make my back ache for days. Maybe it was just my particular room but I checked out early since I had finished my business because I couldn't sleep in it one more night.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Had a great stay here during a busy business trip. Everything is very convenient, and self-service so you just pop in to the catering area for breakfast and dinner and grab what you like.

Room was pleasant, and pretty much what you expect for the class. Small gym and pool were OK, and decent hot tub.

If you're European you will be a bit knocked back by the food choices, e.g. hot dogs for dinner, and essentially zero variation in the meals served each day I was there. Free popcorn from 3 till 10 was great though. I was very surprised that everything was disposable, i.e. plates, cutlery and cups. Would have preferred if it wasn't.

Overall the staff was very friendly, the room good, free wifi was great, and would recommend this place as a good option to stay, especially if you're just using it as a place to rest up for the next day.

Room Tip: Was on the ground floor and the room was fine, no noise problems or undue traffic. Means that probab...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This last minute stop at the Drury Inn was more than we expected. They were serving free food and drinks at 6pm when we checked in. Our room was very clean and the bed was perfect. We had a standard king room and it was more than roomy for our stopover. We didn't try the breakfast but we did grab coffee and some donuts to eat on our early drive. Definitely recommend this place as the price was right and the staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 4th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed here for one night during Thanksgiving weekend. We simply wanted to get out of town for the night and chose the Drury Inn. We stayed here with our 4 year old twins. This is a nice hotel. We love Drury Inn because of the evening food and drinks, the great pool, and the nice warm breakfast. This Drury hotel has a very fun pool - half of it is inside and the other half is outside. You swim under and can be outside swimming even in the winter. It's fun for the kids and the adults! Not something you see too often at other hotels.

The staff was wonderful. The hotel is clean. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HunterLilly
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Drury has never disappointed us. We have stayed in the Pear Tree, Drury and the Drury Inn's and Suites. Drury is consistent in their hotels and rooms. My wife and I like the suites because she stays up and reads, I go to bed. In Champaign, Illinois, we found the excellent service and room that we expect at a Drury. Front desk, Kickback and breakfast beat any other hotel on our trip south. Stay there, you will love it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank N60159
Also consider these accommodations in or near Champaign
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
#3 of 25 in Champaign
Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana
Wingate By Wyndham Champaign
Comfort Suites Urbana Champaign, University Area

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Champaign? Share your experiences!