$71
La Quinta Inn Champaign(Champaign)(Great Value!)
$95
$93
$85
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$119
$102
Country Inn
$119
Homewood
Drury Inn & Suites Champaign(Champaign)
$110
$75
$67
$125
$121
Priceline
All reviewsstayed hereoatmealtypical fareuniversity of illinoisnice stayroom was cleanmarriott pointsindoor poolone night staythe breakfast areachecking inmini fridgebed and pillowshotel is locatedshopping and restaurantsexercise roombreakfast buffet
Reviewed March 29, 2009

Bit hard to find , but courteous staff , clean comfortable room and beds , complete satisfaction for handicap needs. Great swimming pool . Sufficient and well stocked breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Check-In attendent was efficient and courteous. Clean, yet SMALL room. Undesirable interstate noise. Convenient location to restaurants, etc. Overall, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2008

Booked hotel online, speedy check-in, & courtious attendant.

Room was smaller than I expected and it was noisy thanks to the interstate being right next to hotel. Was clean, but beds seemed to be older and not all that comfortable.

Had plenty to do around hotel, and had alot of places to choose from to eat.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Chry68
Reviewed November 3, 2008

Spent one night on a layover. A well-maintained property. Management and staff are excellent. I had to take a 1st floor room because they were sold out. I usually avoid the 1st floor, but my room was quiet and safe. The hotel is kept very clean, and the location is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bogberto
Reviewed September 15, 2008

My husband, myself, and our 7 month old twins just stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Champaign, IL. When I checked in the I was told "The king suite that you reserved has a funny smell.... would you prefer a different room?" Of course, I said that we would take a different room. The good thing - our new room was on $89 compared to the $119 for the king.

No big deal that we got 2 queen beds instead of a king.

We were on the 1st floor right next to the pool and ice machine. We did not have any noise from either. It was a typical hotel room - nothing too fancy. It was clean and comfortable.

There was a good breakfast in the morning - we had waffles, yogurt, muffins, and coffee. There were lots of other options as well.

They provided us with a portable crib for our babies.

I would probably stay here again - it's perfect for a one night stay in Champaign.

Stayed: September 2008