This Fairfield is located right off the I-74 ... so if you want a quiet room, ask for one on the back side of the hotel, facing The Marriott.
Clean rooms and public areas, modern and nicely furnished rooms, free wifi, it's hard to write a review about a standard, unremarkable Fairfield Inn...
The hotel has a very nice indoor pool and fitness center, but no outside areas whatsoever - great for bad weather not for summer sunshine relaxation.
Breakfast fare includes sausage patties and scrambled eggs plus cereal, bagels, bread and all of the usual cold offerings.
Front desk staff were willing and able to make good dining suggestions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off of I-74 between Neil St. and Prospect Ave. Close to the areas colleges, The University of Illinois and Parkland College, our hotel is the ideal spot for visitors to the area. Things to do in Champaign include a wine tasting at Alto Vineyards, golfing at the U of I golf course, or checking out Ebertfest. We are near Williard Airport, and a short distance from restaurants in Champaign, IL. Marriott Rewards members will earn points while staying at our hotel in Champaign, IL. Our hotel offers an on-site business center, hotel gym, The Market, guest laundry, an indoor pool & hot tub. We provide guests with free internet as well as a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Champaign Hotel Champaign
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Champaign
- Fairfield Inn Champaign
- Fairfield Champaign
- Champaign Fairfield Inn