The room looked great at first glance, but as I looked in more detail the place had many cleaning opportunities. There was an uncleaned spill by the microwave, sticky drink rings on the solid surfaces, hairs in the shower and dust bunnies near the toilet. Dust bunnies aren't created
My wife and I are frequent Marriott visitors (elite), this is the worst I have ever seen from a Marriott branded property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off of I-74 between Neil St. and Prospect Ave. Close to the areas colleges, The University of Illinois and Parkland College, our hotel is the ideal spot for visitors to the area. Things to do in Champaign include a wine tasting at Alto Vineyards, golfing at the U of I golf course, or checking out Ebertfest. We are near Williard Airport, and a short distance from restaurants in Champaign, IL. Marriott Rewards members will earn points while staying at our hotel in Champaign, IL. Our hotel offers an on-site business center, hotel gym, The Market, guest laundry, an indoor pool & hot tub. We provide guests with free internet as well as a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Champaign Hotel Champaign
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Champaign
- Fairfield Inn Champaign
- Fairfield Champaign
- Champaign Fairfield Inn