See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through needed a stay for 2 adults and 3 kids. We upgraded to a suite. That gets you two queen beds and a Walmart futon with a crusty thin futon matt. It was 86 degrees in the room with a couple moths to catch before bed. The shower takes 10-15 minutes to heat before you can get in. We all felt a little dirty when we left. Skip the breakfast!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Bhavesh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Champaign. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear about the inconvenience you faced.Our rooms will be getting new mattresses, bed skirts, window treatments, carpeting, in-room accessories, and much more! In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

There's no swimming pool, no fitness center, and the complimentary breakfast was pretty basic. However, all I wanted was a simple "sheets and a shower" place to spend the night. I got a quiet, clean, and comfortable room in which everything worked. For the price it was a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo

Dear Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Champaign. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that we were able to provide you good accommodation. We now have expanded our breakfast menu and introduced many new items! I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was less than desirable to the point of making us feel creepy!! . It was nasty, hot and reeked of such a bad smell. Checked the beds and the cheap spread had about 8 burn holes and pillow case had some sort of stains and found hair on it. Bathroom wall had a hole in it with a piece of wood nailed over it!! Air conditioner had no cover on it and rattled so bad I don't think would have ever cooled!! I called and requested a refund , and told the manager we were checking out! He never asked why, but was very nice in giving our money back!! We've NEVER seen a Super 8 in such deplorable condition!! The only thing we regret, other than booking, was not taking pictures!!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Charlotte,

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear about your experience. We are extremely alarmed by your statement regarding hole in the bathroom, we take these situations very seriously indeed. I am assuming that you stayed on our second floor as this is our only smoking floor. I would appreciate it, if you could contact us directly with your room number so that we can investigate this immediately. We have not had any record of such an event for years, but as always with you can never be too careful. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Staff is friendly, if you have a issue they take care of it right away. Glad I found a hotel that has truck parking, cant say how the morning breakfast would have been I had to leave early for a delivery.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bhavesh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you on your next visit to Champaign - Urbana.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This hotel is old and dirty. The price is high for the value. It needs to be renovated, repaired, and atmosphere improved. The breakfast is very basic. For the price, I expected a basic hotel but clean and updated. The location is convenient and quiet.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Marylack,

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you did not find the prices as per your expectations. I am sorry that you found breakfast was basic, we do try to offer a wide selection of choices for our guests from Room Service, individual A La Carte orders to Traditional Full English, Continental as well as Breakfast To Go for our guests in a rush. Also under the new management we will be renovating the whole property within a couple of months. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.