Super 8 Champaign
$109
La Quinta Inn Champaign(Champaign)(Great Value!)
$82
Residence Inn Champaign(Champaign)
$113
$104
$119
All reviewsqueen roomroom was cleandefinitely stay here againin townbusiness tripmalluniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had a pleasant surprise as we entered our room. It was surprisingly spacious and cheerful. The management was extremely helpful and friendly. 4 Stars to ILA.
The Super 8 Champaign is in an ideal location (steps away from an exclusive shopping mall, restaurants, and convenient public transportation). There was only one downside and that was not having paved sidewalks that lead to these sites. We just referred to this as being part of our family adventure.

Thank you Super 8 Staff ! J. Reed

Reviewed October 30, 2012

It's homecoming at U of I and he supply is way less than the demand so Super 8 was the only hotel with rooms left. Homecoming weekend so we paid $150 a night. We didn't even pay that much to stay at a Hilton golf resort and spa for our anniversary. Besides the price though the staff was very helpful and friendly. We were taking my 6 month old twins to see the school and they helped us out a lot. My only two complaints would be our room 104 was right by the stairs and you could hear every little step someone made going down or up. Second they updated the bathroom, but got paint all over the new toilet and fixtures making nice things look very cheap. Overall we had a good stay for what we expected, would expect to pay about $79 a night to stay here.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed in this Super 8 because it was late at night, and I needed a place to stop on short notice, where I wouldn't be overcharged due to the last minute nature of my stopover. The man at the desk at 1:00 am was quite pleasant and accommodating, and the price for the two rooms that I utilized for my family and I, was quite reasonable. The lack of a pool or more particularly, a hot tub, after a long drive, is always a problem in my estimation. There is no sauna, no work out room, no means to work out the stresses of the road. I recognize that these are no frills places, but they really need to have at least one of the above! The breakfast was probably the most pathetic I have ever seen at one of these places with the so called continental breakfast. The juice machine didn't work, no tea was offered along with the coffee, very limited choices of cereal and a few items to toast, the fresh fruit choice was bananas, all of which were very green. The lobby waspretty dumpy looking, crowded, and not laid out well. The beds were elevated quite a bit, perhaps to give the appearance of being a bit more up scale, and the good news was that they were comfortable. The pillows were old, flat, small, and in need of replacement. Everything worked, room was modest, but clean, and it got the job done.

1  Thank LILA S