“Delicious”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I enjoyed a lovely seafood and mussel soup at this very nice spot in Champaign. I will definitely return.

Visited April 2012

Illinois
“creative latin cuisine”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Tasty, creative dishes with Latin flare. Well prepared meals with a range of spice/heat to suit most tastes.

Visited May 2012
“Love this joint”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is my new go to spot when I want a nice meal. The food is great. The atmosphere is comfortable. The wait staff is attentive. The price is pretty good especially when you compare it to some other places in the area. You get better food for the same or less here. I wouldn't describe the meal as cheap, but I have certainly spent more at other places.

This is a solid choice if you need a nice place to go. They also have a small number of outdoor tables.

• Visited June 2012
Central Illinois
“How did I not know about Escobar's until now?”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We celebrated a friend's 65th at Escobar's. The appetizers, main course, and dessert were all very tasty and appealing to the eye. Service was excellent. The Latin American theme was genuine for both the decor and food. We will have a hard time deciding between Radio Maria and Escobar's in the future!

• Visited June 2012
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My wife and I visited Escobar's on our wedding anniversary and enjoyed it very much. The service was excellent and the food very good. I particularly enjoyed the calamari, which is undoubtedly the best in town. The atmosphere inside the restaurant was not as romantic as I had hoped for - the tables are situated rather close together making it difficult to enjoy an intimate meal with your other half - but aside from this, it's a great place.

• Visited May 2012