“great Italian Food”

Minneci's Ristorante at The Crossing
Ranked #60 of 321 Restaurants in Champaign
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Champaign, Illinois
“great Italian Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Minneci's has a great friendly casual setting. The new place has much more room. The seasoning is great and the little bar area is a nice added bonus.

• Visited March 2014

“New Style for Old Restuarant”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The original restaurant was a favorite with me and my wife when we first got together in the early 1990's. And it has been a staple in the community. A very popular place. It became a very outdated place and lost a lot of it's popularity as the years progress. Recently the original restaurant closed and this new reimagined version open. The food was outstanding and at a very good price. We really enjoyed ourselves. The service could be a little slow. I can see returning to dine again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Timothy J
Sullivan, Illinois, United States
“Meh - It's ok”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My experience here was not the best nor the worst; it was average. We were there on a Thursday night; it was quiet. Our food took a little longer to get than I expected, so I don't think I'd go again if I needed to a good but speedy meal. Perhaps I would have enjoyed it more if I had not been watching the time. My scallops were ok, but I would choose the ones at Silvercreek in Urbana over theirs any day. My friend said her spaghetti was quite good, and the portion size was huge. The bread with olive oil and parmesan cheese was ok. I felt the selections were quite limited and feel that Biaggi's food and selection are superior. I may try it again if I'm on that side of town, but Biaggi's and even Olive Garden pleased me more especially for the price. The best part of the meal was the nice older man playing the keyboard. He was very skilled, and we enjoyed the music.

• Visited May 2014
“A nice italian restaurant.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. They need a couple menu additions, but the service, atmosphere, and the food are worth the price.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Candy helped us enjoy our date night! The soft music was wonderful and the mood if the restaurant was delightful. The food was quick, hot, and delicious.

• Visited April 2014