“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Their coffee is really good and I like the skillets they make. I had the one with bacon, tomatoes, swiss cheese, onions and potatoes. I am not sure of the name of it but it was really good. It gets a little crowded and you have to wait sometimes to get a table but it's worth it.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

although our waitress was a little preoccupied we thought the food was great.....2 had eggs benedict and were talking about as great afterwards...great place for breakfast and good for parking....silly things like I wanted to swap the country fries for corn beef hash which were the same price ...waitress said it couldn't be done so I had to have hash as extra....probably the watress !!...a littler thing but makes such a difference to the service and overall experience....great food though

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a favorite of my friend and I, where we like to like to grab a leisurely lunch and chat for an hour or more over coffee. Really tasty, reasonably-priced food, and friendly, efficient service, every time.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

They do provide a variety of choices et breakfast is offered until closing. Need to be aware of the hours as they close at 2:00---not open for dinner. The food is average but always hot et staff are all very pleasant. The flavored coffee is excellent et they provide your own carafe et keep it filled. Very busy in the early am especially on Sat et Sun.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife used to work a few blocks from Le Peep, so she and I would have lunch there at least once a week. We were always impressed with the speed and quality of service, with the variety and quality of the food, and with the reasonable prices. When she quit her job, we stopped going so often, then we moved and next thing you know we hadn't been there in years. We found ourselves on the neighborhood a week or so ago, and decided to drop in for old times' sake. I admit I was a bit skeptical, because I have seen places go downhill after awhile, and it had certainly been awhile. I needn't have worried; excellent as ever.
This is a lunch and breakfast place. Lots of egg dishes, sandwiches, etc. I give it a 5 out of 5 for the kind of restaurant it is. It's not the Chez Paul or the Four Seasons, but it is SO much better than a pancake house or a Denny's. Very clean, very fast, very good! My advice: get an omelette or a sandwich, and order a pancake for dessert!