“Such a cool place !!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
on the river in Illinois
“Such a cool place !!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our extended family ate here after a Illinois basketball game. My son is a manager for the team and a student . I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and suggested that we try it out. The atmosphere was amazing and so was the food. Our server is from our hometown and was great. Hello Claire!! To bad this was my son's last year in Champaign.

Visited April 2014

Saint Louis, Missouri
“I Love This Place!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great place to enjoy drinks and great food. They have outstanding appetizers to choose from. We enjoyed the cheese curds and the hummus plate. For main dishes, we all had sliders. They have a huge list of different types to choose from. And I am a bourbon/whiskey fan. This place has a huge selection to choose from. This is a great place to enjoy good food and good drink.

Visited April 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Sliders in Town!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Seven Saints' sliders burst out of flavors. Not your regular "salt and pepper" burger seasoning. It's a budget friendly bar with amazing drinks and cozy atmosphere. I love the salad/burger or salad/sandwich/soup combos. My favorite is the Classic Slider with Cheese/Country Fried Chicken Salad Combo. I would not recommend the Ribeye Steak Sandwich though. The steak was so blend and dry.

• Visited February 2014
Mahomet, Illinois
“Good Food, Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Three meals: rib-eye sandwich, b.l.t. sandwich, and fried chicken salad, onion rings, and waffle fries. Fair portions, fair price, nice atmsophere, very good service. We will all three be back to try some of the other selections they have to offer. Kudos to our server. A young lady and grad student from the university. We enjoyed her excellent service.

• Visited January 2014
Wentzville, Missouri, United States
“Cheese Curd Extravaganza!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Was in town for training, had nearly 15 people in our group.... GREAT service. COLD beer. And, GINORMOUS cheese curds! Will most definitely drive 3 hours from home to return there with my spouse... Just for the cheese curds!

• Visited December 2013