“Great thin crust pizza!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Great thin crust pizza!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

My first ever experience with Monical's and the pizza was great! I love thin crust pizza... I would recommend extra sauce but other than that no complaints regarding the food!! Service was just ok... Our server was not extremely friendly and seemed to be handling the dining room by herself so she may have just been overwhelmed.

“Good thin crust pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

I ended up here because I was staying at the hotel next door and wanted a quick dinner and like pizza. The atmosphere was unmemorable, the carpet could of been cleaner. The salad was a large bowl of iceberg lettuce with grated cheddar cheese and a few tomatoes. The pizza was thin and delicious. I cold not stop eating the pizza! It was just the way I like it.
The server was new and was trying very hard to make sure we were happy. I had no idea that this place was a chain until I looked it up on Tripadvisor. If I'm ever in the neighborhood again I will eat here again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Champaign, Illinois
“Great Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food quality was great but a little pricey. We have to wait a long time to get the food delivered.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Deal - Family Pleaser”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Want a quick stop to warm up before or after a U of I game? This is the place! The Family Pleaser deal is always a good bet!

Visited October 2013
Paxton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Monical's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of, if not, the best pizza in the world. If you have the chance to eat at a Monical's Pizza, you should try it for your self to see how GREAT the pizza is. You will not be dissapointed.

• Visited October 2013